Check back for dates and details on the 2021 EAT CLEAN Summer Challenge.
Eating healthy is so easy in the summer: there is such an abundance and variety of fresh vegetables, fruits, berries, greens and herbs. A visit to your local farmer’s market will inspire you to get cooking right away – everything just looks so fresh, vibrant and simply irresistible.
In my online EAT CLEAN Summer Challenge I am inviting you to embark on a fun journey that will provide you with delicious and time proven recipes from my Estonian farm. You will be eating the foods we have tested in our whole foods cooking classes and served to raving participants of our wellness and yoga retreats. Now you can create a spa like dining pleasure in your very own home!
Get to know how great it feels to give your body a CLEAN EATING experience that is not only healthy, nutrient-dense and balanced, but delectable and satisfying as well.
There will be many recipes and menu plans to choose from and there will be a lot of flexibility, so that omnivores, pescetarians, flexitarians, vegetarians, vegans and everybody in between will be able to enjoy the EAT CLEAN Summer Challenge. Even dessert is allowed, as long as it is based on whole foods – yummy recipes will of course be provided. Gluten, lactose as well as casein intolerant eaters will also be well taken care of. If you are allergic to any other foods, you will be able to adjust the recipes for your particular condition. And I will be there along the way to fully support you.
What to expect from EATING CLEAN for 15 days:
- lose your sugar cravings
- feel amazing running on clean energy
- reduce inflammation by creating a self-healing environment in the body
- learn to balance acid and alkaline foods
- enjoy an even keel blood sugar level, without the ups and downs in mood and concentration
- feel grounded, supported and confident re your food choices
- delight in a sharp and clear mind
- eliminate pains and aches
- experience a boost of energy so you can fully enjoy the longer days of summer
- drop a few pounds of extra weight without ever depriving yourself
- clear up your skin for a lovely glowing complexion
- establish new healthy eating habits
- learn to plan and prepare simple, delicious and nutritionally balanced meals
In fact, you might be wondering why you do not eat like this all the time. By all means, do extend the EAT CLEAN way of eating for as long as you wish. It is well-balanced and you will be getting all the vital nutrients your body needs. There is nothing restrictive about the EAT CLEAN program. Unlike Cleanses and Detoxes, which are meant to only be done for a limited period of time, EATING CLEAN is a great way to eat for the rest of your life. You will be perfectly well-nourished. And come fall, you can simply adjust the EAT CLEAN way of eating by incorporating fall produce and warming foods.
This is what you get:
A crash course in food essentials to provide you with the nutritional context for the EAT CLEAN Summer Challenge, covering subjects such as:
- whole foods versus processed foods
- keeping our blood sugar balanced with nutrient dense foods versus eating empty sugary foods
- using food to keep an alkaline reading in the blood
- using superfoods to boost energy and gut health
- breakdown on fats: what fats to eat, what oils to use for which cooking techniques, which fats to avoid completely
- naturally healthy sweetness
- eating in harmony with the summer season
- mini meals: nutritious snacking for in between
- lifestyle suggestions for the summer season
- Plenty of breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes to provide ideas and inspiration for 15 days of CLEAN EATING
- Tips on how to plan and shop for your meals
- Non-food Health Boosters to enhance your EAT CLEAN experience
- Full support for the duration of the EAT CLEAN Summer Challenge through access to a Private Facebook Group moderated by me for 17 days – a place where you will get answers and suggestions to all your questions and concerns
- NEW: a sample 5 day menu plan
Investment in your health: $ 137
“My favorite part of the EAT CLEAN Challenge was learning how to cook healthy for myself and family. I experienced an improvement of well-being and also a shift in consciousness. The challenge completely changed the way I look at, think of, make and eat food.
I have lost some weight (I figured this out when my pants were gaping this morning!) which was not a goal of mine at all but it seems that my body is shedding what it doesn’t need – including inflammatory responses to too much sugar. This has been so helpful and I thank you and all participants for your encouragement and beautiful pictures! I have added the main goal for myself to eat consciously and with gratitude and that has created so much space within myself for healing and health.
I don’t see how I could go back to eating as I was before eating clean. The recipes are delicious, and have given me an idea of how to feel more confident in the kitchen. I can feel the quality and energy difference in the foods I am preparing and this translates into higher quality nourishment for my body, mind and spirit. This is so helpful when dealing with all the pressures and stresses of life. I feel my consciousness has shifted and this is the first time I have successfully used food to do that. As a facilitator you were kind and compassionate. I am looking forward to doing it again.”
“Overall I had a positive experience being on the EAT Clean Summer Challenge. The instructions and recipes were easy to follow and thorough. I found the private Facebook group very helpful. I lost 2 kg and my cravings for sweets have subsided. I also realized how very helpful it is to plan your meals ahead of time. I intend to keep making a meal plan for each week now and will include one new or interesting recipe each time. I have never made a meal plan before and therefor habitually buy the same things and make the same dishes. Therefor our kitchen repertoire has become a bit boring, especially because due to some food intolerances, there are many things I cannot eat. I definitely recommend the EAT CLEAN Summer Challenge.”