Here comes a simple recipe for making your own natural antibiotics at home. Most likely you will find the ingredients in your pantry or refrigerator.
Follow the recipe below to create a powerful spice concoction, which acts as natural antibiotics.
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons ground ginger
½ tablespoon ground cayenne
½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
½ tablespoon ground turmeric
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/3 cup + 1½ tablespoons (100 ml) lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 Press the garlic into a jar, add all spices and lemon juice and stir.
2 Add the honey and mix.
3 Let the mixture sit at room temperature for three hours, then transfer your natural antibiotics into the refrigerator.
How to Take your Natural Antibiotics?
Take one teaspoon every day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach as a preventative.
When already under the weather, take one tablespoon three times per day, one before each meal.
These are the Medicinal Properties of the Ingredients:
- Garlic: antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal
- Ginger: fights the flu, common cold and respiratory infections, anti-inflammatory
- Cayenne: detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, fights the flu and common cold
- Cinnamon: anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, fights infections and viruses
- Turmeric: anti-inflammatory, strong anti-oxidant
- Pepper: treats sinus and nasal congestion, expectorant
- Lemon juice: strengthens immune system, prevents viral infections like cold and flu
- Honey: anti-viral, boosts immune system
PS This is strong medicine and meant for adults only !
For more homemade remedies click HERE
Find more tips on how to strengthen your immune system HERE