ZOOM Workshop for Women
January 27 – February 24, 6 – 7:30 pm EST
This workshop is for you, if you would like to
- reset your commitment to healthful eating and living
- learn how to maintain a doable food and self-care practice
- lose weight and keep it off … without dieting
- know the foods to eat for sustained energy, vitality and rejuvenation
- prevent dips in concentration, mood swings and diabetes
- support your daily activities by eating with awareness and intention
- protect your heart and live an active life for years to come
- combat stress to balance body and mind
- end silent inflammation, the root cause of all degenerative illnesses
- nourish yourself with easy to make delicious meals
- confidently choose the right foods for yourself
All your food and diet related questions will be answered. You will gain confidence in making the right food choices for yourself and your family. In essence, this 5-session workshop is a fundamental education in self-care. We will move forward step by step and you will be able to integrate what you learn immediately into your day to day life. Hand-outs and recipes will help you navigate the health food store as well as your kitchen.
A private fb group dedicated to our group members will be available for questions and comments between workshop session.