Would you like to incorporate more plant-based foods into your kitchen repertory?
Are you yearning for lighter, healthier fare after Winter’s heavier foods?
Would you like to master energizing grain, grounding legume, comforting vegetable and uplifting leafy green cooking techniques?
Are you interested in learning how to create meals that will not put on the pounds?
Or are you simply bored with the same old kitchen routines at home?
If you answered YES to any of the above, the hands-on natural foods cooking classes at Marika’s Kitchen in Beacon are for YOU!
- Learn to nourish and nurture yourself by cooking easy delicious meals!
- All recipes are wholesome and down to earth. They allow you to fall in love with the natural flavor of each ingredient.
- You’ll learn how to make soothing soups, scrumptious salads, earthy grains, fabulous vegetables, awesome dressings and delightful desserts.
- Unlock the healing secrets of food and learn how to use whole foods for optimum health and vitality.
- Whether you are a seasoned cook or a novice in the kitchen, you will take away some fresh ideas while having fun cooking and eating together!
Last class in this series takes place March 18, from 6 pm to 9 pm
In each class we will create a delicious, colorful 3 course dinner together – including dessert!
We will make the same amazing dishes that guests at my Estonian Farm rave about.
“I recently attended Marika’s Vegetarian Wednesdays, a series of cooking classes. I enjoyed every single class. We made a bunch of delicious recipes at every class. I learned a lot, tried some foods I never had before & I am more inspired now to cook & try everything out for my family. Thank you Marika, for your knowledge, patience & a wonderful cooking experience.“ Agnes
“It was such a joy to participate in Marika’s cooking class in her kitchen. I love Marika’s taste. I was amazed at her generosity in sharing her kitchen and wisdom. Her appreciation for colors, beauty and nature is felt in her presence as well as her book and recipes. For a few weeks we explored simple but great tastes, always using whole foods. Her work is supported by knowledge and intuition and I’m looking forward to reading her book.
In this short time, I learned many valuable tips for food preparation, and I cherished the time we spent cooking, talking and tasting with a group of food lovers at Marika’s intimate setting!” Maryam
Single class: $ 65.00
Participation is limited to 7! Reserve your spot today! Only 1 Class remaining:
Click here to pay for the March 18 session